Garage Door Installation Ajax
Are you looking for a garage door services company in Ajax to install your new overhead garage door or that shiny automatic door?
Do you find it difficult installing the garage door yourself? Worry no more as Fixadoor Garage Door Services is here to do the job for you while assuring quality service and results.
Fixadoor is only one call away from fixing your garage door installation concerns.
Garage Door Installation Procedure
A garage door usually lasts 10 to 15 years when it is adequately maintained; that is why it is a good investment. The cost can be a bit pricey for installation, but you get your money’s worth.
On the other hand, if you’re curious about how the installation works, know that it can be a bit complicated, and it requires handyman skills to accomplish it.
If you’re a DIY type of person, then the following procedures are for you. In addition, make sure to read the manual from the garage door set before starting out.
But if you’re overwhelmed in doing it, do not hesitate to call Fixadoor, and we’ll do it for you.
- After installing the weather-stripping to the bottom part of the overhead door panel, position the panel in the doorway by mounting it with nails at a certain angle. Then, place the hinges to the door’s top edge portion.
- Assemble the vertical, horizontal, and curved tracks. Make sure to follow the manual for the procedure.
- Attach the rollers and brackets on the garage door section according to the manual. Place the vertical track onto the first door’s roller, then repeat it on the other side.
- Install rollers on the other part. Lift the section, and place the rollers into the vertical tracks. Make sure to put it on both sides of the doorway.
- Attach the first section’s hinges to the second one with a power drill to make it faster.
- Repeat step number 5 in the third section. Then, level the door and vertical track. Attach the vertical tracks’ top plates to the wall. The lag screws should penetrate the frame to keep the door in place.
- Attach the brackets to the tracks. Fasten it to the framing members. Make sure not to over-tighten the lag screw to prevent frequent tracks adjustments.
- Install the horizontal and curved tracks by bolting it together. You can also place the horizontal track on a ladder.
- Level the horizontal track, then cut the rear track in length appropriate for supporting the track. Screw the track hanger to the frame, and place the track on top of the hanger.
- Repeat this procedure to the other horizontal track. Place the door section appropriately, and remove the nails.
- If you want to install an opener, make sure to install the torque tube beforehand (refer to the manual for this).
- Open the door about four feet to check the track alignment, and adjust when needed. Lastly, tighten the fastener.
Call Our Team Now!
The installation can be complicated, right? Our team of garage door experts can help you with your installation. This is what we do and we’re good at it.
So if you find it a bit hassle for you to do the job, choose Fixadoor Garage Door Services to do the job for you.
Wherever you are in Ajax, and whenever you need the garage door repair service, we will be at your doorstep right away.
Even if Ajax is a small town in the Greater Toronto Area, the economy thrives here; a lot of establishments and households are upgrading their garage doors. The demand for garage door installation and repair services prompted us to extend our services in the area.
With over 15 years of experience in overhead door repair, replacement, and installation services, you can expect a beautiful garage door installed at your home.
Let us know your overhead door concerns, and we will be prompt in giving you the service while maintaining quality and customer satisfaction.
So what are you waiting for? Book an appointment with us now!
Call Fixadoor Garage Door Services to say hello to your newly installed garage door!